Online registration begins Monday, April 10 for elementary courses and Wednesday, April 12 for secondary courses.
Phone registration begins Tuesday, April 18 and is available Mon-Fri from 9:30 am to 4 pm.
In person registration begins Monday, April 24 it and is available Mon-Fri from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm.
Non-Burnaby school district students MUST be pre-registered with the District to be able to select courses online starting April 10. Pre-registration for students who are not currently district students must be done in person and will take place on Monday, April 3 from 9:30 am to 7 pm and on April 4 & 5 from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm.
When pre-registering a student, you must provide the following documentation:
- Proof of student’s birthdate (birth certificate or passport)
- Proof of guardianship (parents’ or guardians’ as shown on birth certificate or other appropriate legal documentation such and landed immigrant paper or guardianship order granted by the courts)
- Proof of citizenship for both the parent and the student (Canadian birth certificate, citizenship card, passport, landed immigrant document, permanent resident card)
- Proof of residency of the parent or guardian and student – 2 required, with at least 1 from Category A
Category A: proof of ownership of dwelling or long-term lease or rental dwelling; legal document indicating BC resident; parent or guardian filing income tax returns as a BC resident
Category B: BC hydro bill, BC cable bill, Provincial driver’s licence, provincial registration of automobile, Canadian bank accounts or credit cards
- Copy of student’s most recent school marks (report card or transcript of academic record)
- BC Personal Education Number (PEN)
Dates of Summer Session 2017 Courses
|Elementary||July 10 – 27|
|Secondary||ELL, Preview, Regular Credit, 7/8 Transition||July 5 – 28|
|Advanced Credit||July 5 – August 10|