WHAT WILL THE PROGRAM OFFER STUDENTS?
- Innovative curriculum and delivery in career interest area
- Simulations and program-specific labs, and lectures at BCIT
- BClT student mentors presently enrolled in BCIT Health Care programs
- Learning through patient case scenarios
- Practicum experience opportunities (dependent upon field of interest)
- A minimum of 12 graduation credits (Grade 12 electives)
WHAT DO I NEED TO START?
- Must be going into Grade 11 or 12
- Successfully completed or be registered in Math 11 Pre-Calculus, Physics 11 and Chemistry 11
- Grade 12 students’ corequisites include Chemistry 12 and Math Pre-Calculus 12
- Biology 11 is recommended
WHEN AND WHERE IS THE PROGRAM OFFERED?
- Moscrop Secondary & BCIT
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday afternoons
HOW DO I REGISTER?
- Submit an application package (available at your high school Career Centre)
- participate in a program interview